MKP Nordic NWTA November 26-28
November 26, 2021
KFUM Breviks Lägergård
You are about to embark on a journey where the greatest discovery may be yourself. Start by signing up here today.
More info and links are to be found on our web site www.mkpnordic.org
After submitting the form you will be contacted by email or phone. Later you will be asked to fill out a more detailed form and send to us. As the weekend approaches you will be contacted about your travels to the site. We encourage public transport or carpooling and we will do our bit to organize carpooling/put men in touch with each other.
The dates given are the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the weekend. We ask that you arrive on site between 17:30 and 18.00 on the Friday. The training ends around 15.00 on the Sunday.
To continue, fill out the form below and click on “Register This Event“.
Mankind Project Nordic
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Less Than 96 Hours Notice: If you give less than 96 hours notice that you will not be attending and we are unable to fill your place then no refund will be given for your tuition – obviously exceptional circumstances will be considered.
- Do Not Show Up for the Weekend – No Refund: No refund will be granted if you fail to come to the NWTA that you have signed up for.
- Do Not Complete the Weekend – No Automatic Refund: If you show up and participate on the NWTA, but decide to leave prior to the completion of the NWTA on Sunday, no automatic refund will be granted. Instead, the circumstances of your leaving will be reviewed before a refund will be granted. If you do leave, you will, however, be permitted to attend another MKP Nordic NWTA within the following year (provided one is offered) to complete your training at no extra cost, provided you sign up before it sells out.
- Complete the Weekend and Want a Refund: If you complete the NWTA through to the Sunday Closing Ceremony but are not satisfied and want your money back- provided the following criteria are met:
- Tuition has been paid in full, or all agreements met prior to commencement of the Training.
- You have been in attendance the full time for each of the three days of the Training.
- You have participated in all of the exercises of the Training.
You will receive a refund of your paid tuition, provided that you request a refund in writing (e-mail is okay), together with your full reasons for doing so, to the Centre Manager within 7 days of the Sunday Closing Ceremony of your NWTA.